Upcoming Luncheon Programs
DSC- Happy Hour with Phoenix Rotary 100
Speaker: Phoenix Rotary 100 Happy Hour!
Friday Club Luncheon Meeting (Register)
Speaker: Adrian Fontes - Maricopa County Assessor
Topic: The Voting Experience
Friday Club Luncheon Meeting/106th Club Anniversary Celebration (Register)
Speaker: Dr. Susan Irwin, Arizona Historical Society
DOWNTOWN SOCIAL CLUB MEETING LOCATION TBD
DARK - No Meeting
Topic: See you at the Fowl Ball tomorrow!
Speaker: Annual Gala
Topic: Raising money for Phoenix Rotary 100 Club Charities
DOWNTOWN SOCIAL CLUB MEETING
DARK - no meeting
(or click HERE to see the entire calendar)
Who We Are:
Rotarians are leaders in their vocation, profession and community. We meet weekly to discuss improving the lives of people, both locally and globally. We need and encourage diversity of membership in order to be more effective in this task. The Rotary motto is “Service Above Self” and Rotary is an organization of over 33,000 local clubs serving their communities around the world.
Phoenix Rotary 100 was founded in 1914 as the 100th club to join Rotary. Through the years, Phoenix Rotary 100 has been at the forefront of community service in Phoenix and beyond, with a past and present membership list reading like Who’s Who in the State’s history. Mayors, governors, U.S. senators and one Supreme Court Justice have all been a part of Phoenix Rotary 100. Other famous Rotarians include: Neil Armstrong, Walt Disney, Thomas Edison, Dianne Feinstein, Gerald Ford, John F. Kennedy, Charles Mayo, J.C. Penney, Manny Pacquaio, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Charles Walgreen, Sam Walton, Woodrow Wilson and Orville Wright, to name just a few.
As Rotarian Winston Churchill once said, “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
What to expect if you become a Rotarian:
• Make a Positive Difference in your Local Community
• Become part of a Global Community that is Changing the World for the better
• Make new and lasting Friendships
• Have Fun through service projects and social activities
• Expand your business and social Network
• Develop Relationships with community and government leaders
• Hear and meet Business and Community Leaders who are Guest Speakers each week
• Improve your Leadership and Public Speaking skills
• Have the opportunity to Mentor Youth and be mentored by elders in your vocation
• Show your Children and Grandchildren the importance of community service
• Be Welcomed by Rotarians Anywhere You Travel